1

New Year -2009

Posted by Hazel Dream on 11:59 PM

What we are moving towards, exist in our desires.

 We have a representation of it in our sense of  prudence .Like a Pantheist with its egalitarian world view let me remind the occasion.We will make you what we  are , because you are  a measurement of me .

 So surge on with me  to a  new moment,run with me on a chariot of efforts.

we are like shores of a boisterous tributary,We shall originate together once never to convene

A happy 2009


|

1 Comments


One has only one yardstick oneself… so one measures others with that… agreement and disagreement don’t count when the aim is togetherness.
Ooo… co traveler this is to reassure yes I shall… more than ever… not just being the bank of the wild tributary called life but as the innate spirit of it … shall put in my efforts with you

Copyright © 2009 Boulevard All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Free Blogger Theme Blogger Theme. | Ebookx Zome Free Ebooks