0

Questions

Posted by Hazel Dream on 4:22 PM

Freud - I loved him. May be because he justified my immoral animal instinct.
His ideology acted as a counter balance for my stubborn Guilt.
Thanks dear Humanity will always be indebted to Few Jews

I found Morality as a sign of weakness of Human individualism .Altruism itself was sign of collective Selfishness of our Species.
Why are we incapable to be honest?
Why can’t we accept the beast within?
Why can’t we let the beast prowl.
Why can’t we create Ubermansch from the ashes of our coward existence?
Am I so scared to lose that I am incapable to create beauty?
Am I so scared that I have altered the definition of Beauty?

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Boulevard All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Free Blogger Theme Blogger Theme. | Ebookx Zome Free Ebooks